The Ultimate Guide to Oktoberfest: Munich Germany Travel Guide
The Munich Oktoberfest is the world’s biggest folks and beer festival. It has been imitated hundreds of times, but nothing even remotely resembles the Original. This guide gives you all the essential information you need to have the best time of your life.
– How can you make a reservation?
– What to do if you don’t have a reservation?
– Guide to all 14 big beer tents
– Guide to 20+ small and medium-sized tents
– Background information
– How to get there?
– Is public transport safe?
– Map of the festival
– The Parades: Traditional Costume Parade and Opening Parade
– Opening Ceremony
– Fun Rides
– What to eat and drink
– Most popular Oktoberfest songs
– What to wear? Dirndl and Lederhose
– Oktoberfest with Kids?
– Where to stay?
These questions and much more will be answered in the Ultimate Guide to Oktoberfest. Marion Kummerow has been living in Munich for more than 15 years and she knows the in’s and outs of the Oktoberfest. She has put all her knowledge and experiences from countless visits to the festival into this guide book. “I’m sure you’re going to love it”